I recently came across the "Ten Commandments of Endurance" by elite extreme endurance athlete, Marshall Ulrich. I read, reread, reread again and decided, these ten commandments aren’t only for athletes but rather, a tool we can all refer to in everyday life.
Enjoy and don’t just read – put this to use!
1. Expect a journey and a battle
2. Focus on the present and set intermediate goals
3. Don’t dwell on the negative
4. Transcend the physical
5. Accept your fate
6. Have confidence you will succeed
7. Know that there will be an end
8. Suffering is okay
9. Be kind to yourself
10. Quitting is not an option