Top Ten Reasons You Should Professionally Stage Your Home
- You Will Make More Money – U.S. Housing and Urban Development reports that a staged home will sell, on average, 17% higher than an unstaged home.
- Your House Will Sell Faster – Real Estate Staging Association released survey results proving staging sells homes faster even in a down market.
- The Cost of Staging Doesn’t Cost a Dime – In a 2012 HomeGain Survey of over 2000 Realtors, it was discovered that sellers recovered almost 350% of the cost of staging in the sale of their home!
- Home Sellers Cannot View Their Home Objectively – Emotional attachment precludes viewing your home as your most valuable asset.
- Less Guesswork and “Do It Yourself” -A Professional Home Stager can manage your projects from start to finish. Or they can give you a detailed report based on their extensive knowledge and training to have you DIY.
- Only 10% of Home Buyers Can Visualize the Potential of Their Home – not good odds.
- The Longer Your Home is on the Market, the Lower Your Selling Price will be.
- The Money You Make is Tax Free! Take Advantage of your tax-free capital gain by getting every dollar possible.
- Leaving Your House in “AS IS” Condition Will Help to Sell the Competition.
- Better Photos Bring in More Buyers - Over 85% of home buyers search online BEFORE visiting the home. Your Professional Stager will transform your rooms, take photos to capture the results and pass them to your Real Estate Agent to use in their marketing campaign.
Lisa Poundstone of Design Smart Home Staging & Redesign is a local expert: http://www.designsmartstaging.com/About_Us.html